iNewsletter newsletters are designed to viewed online. There are times when you might want to print the newsletter - for archiving or for some readers that don't have access to a computer.
When you print the newsletter, you loose a lot of interactivity and visual appeal compared to the online version. Our goal of the printed newsletter is to get all of the information in the online version into the printed version, however, it is hard to make the printed version look as good as the online version.
To print or create a PDF version of the newsletter
- Open the newsletter in the Author
- Click the Preview button in the top right of the screen
- On the new tab that appears, click the Print icon
- After a few seconds a Print Now button will appear
- Click Print Now and choose your printer, or use the PDF Printer