Some school/corporate firewalls may block some of the domains we use for our platform. The following domains need to be fully unblocked on both HTTP and HTTPS. All traffic is sent over HTTPS, however the initial connection may require a redirect from HTTP to HTTPS.
- inewsletter.co (used to provide front-end functionality)
- naavi.com / *.naavi.com (used to provide front-end functionality for different parts of the app)
- *.naaviapis.com (used to provide back-end functionality for different parts of the app)
- intercom.com / *.intercom.com (used for live chat support)
- intercom.io / *.intercom.io (used for live chat support)
Each of these domains facilitate different parts of the iNewsletter platform. In order for the platform to work without errors, these domains need to be fully unblocked. The only exception is the intercom.com/intercom.io domain names - they do not need to be whitelisted, however users will not be able to use live chat support.